Emily Bulford elected in Fawkham & West Kingsdown by-election
Emily has lived with her family in West Kingsdown for over 27 years. She works as a legal secretary to a local solicitors firm, and in her spare time she volunteers as a Scout Leader.
She has six key priorities:
- Protecting our Green Belt from housing development
- Supporting community action to clean up our villages
- Tidying up our amenities and street signs
- Tackling flytipping down our country lanes
- Supporting a weekly refuse collection
- Reducing dog fowling locally
If you wish to contact Emily about a local matter or problem, please do not hesitate to contact her via:
Telephone: 01474 397470
Published by Michael Horwood on behalf of Emily Bulford, both at Sevenoaks Conservative Association, First Floor, 6 Wealden Place, Bradbourne Vale Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 3QQ.