Originally from Canada, Keith has a long established relationship with the Sevenoaks area. His wife, Caroline, was raised in Chipstead and his father and mother in-law still live in Chevening Parish. Keith and Caroline also lived in the parish until 2008, before they moved into Sevenoaks town. They have two children who attend local grammar schools and the whole family enjoys walking with their dog Rufus in the local countryside.
Keith is aware of many of the issues faced by residents and is keen to learn more and support your concerns. If he is elected as your new District Councillor he will:
- Listen to and represent the views of residents, to ensure your voice is heard.
- Protect the Green Belt and oppose developments which would unduly harm the natural environment or increase traffic.
- Collaborate with the current ward District Councillors, Anna Firth and James London, to work together for the benefit of all residents.
- Oppose the proposed mounds at Chevening House estate. This proposal will have a damaging impact on traffic and the environment.
- Support Kent County Councillor Nick Chard’s campaign for an average speed zone along the A25, to help reduce traffic speed.
- Stand up for local businesses, pubs and shops.
In his professional life Keith was a Finance Director and worked in financial services for over 25 years. He is skilled in financial governance, which may benefit the council at this time of economic uncertainty.
We hope you will vote for Keith on the 6th of May, so we can work together to build back better after the pandemic.
Promoted by Graham Clack on behalf of Keith Bonin, both of Sevenoaks Conservative Association, Unit 6 Wealden Place, Bradbourne Vale Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 3QQ